thank you for visiting denysphoto.com. your privacy is very important to us. simply stated, our policy is to collect no personal information about you when you visit denysphoto.com, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us. however, our web servers do automatically recognize some non-personal information, such as volume and timing of access, as well as the internet domain and ip address from which you accessed our sites. if you choose to share personal information with us, we will not sell that information to commercial entities. mcdaniel college may communicate with you regarding future offerings or opportunities in which we feel you may be interested. if you do not wish to receive these communications, please contact us at email@example.com. please note that student information is kept confidential .
365官方体育中文版occasional changes may be made to these policies as new services and content are added to our site. visitors are encouraged to check this document periodically to stay informed of current privacy and security guidelines.
How is personal information obtained on McDaniel's website?
365官方体育中文版unless you have taken steps to browse the web anonymously, or opt-out, mcdaniel college, like most institutions and organizations on the web, tracks web browsing behaviors to inform understanding of how our website is being used.
What personal information does McDaniel hold?
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
Acceptance of Terms
Links to Third-party Web Sites
365官方体育中文版any links on the mcdaniel college website to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. if you visit these links, please know that you will be leaving our website. mcdaniel college has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. mcdaniel college does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information or materials found there. if you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked from the mcdaniel college website, you should refer to their respective policies for privacy/security information. we are not responsible for the accessibility of external websites linked from the denysphoto.com site.
For More Information
If you have other questions about denysphoto.com privacy policies, or have suggestions on how these policies can be improved, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org官方体育中文版, or contact us by telephone at 410-857-2290).
We value the safety of all members of the McDaniel community. The McDaniel College Annual Security and Fire Safety Report provides crime statistics for the prior three years, policy statements regarding various safety and security measures, campus crime prevention program descriptions, and procedures to be followed in the investigation and adjudication of reportable crimes. A paper copy of the document is available at the Department of Campus Safety or by calling 410-857 2202. The Clery Report can be downloaded here.
Drug Free Schools and Communities Act
A paper copy of the McDaniel College Biennial Drug Free Schools and Communities Act Report is available from the Office of Human Resources by calling 410-857-2205 or viewed online.
Campus Photography & Videography Policy
365官方体育中文版mcdaniel college reserves the right to photograph/videotape students, staff or faculty for the purposes of institutional promotion. when possible, mcdaniel observes the common practice among colleges of obtaining individual permissions for the use of campus photographs/videos in which individuals are featured prominently as the subject. however, permissions are not obtained for the use of student, staff or faculty images in photographs/videos of public events on campus, such as but not limited to rehearsals, performances, lectures, readings, athletic events, student life events, alumnae/i events, and college ceremonies. academic departments such as but not limited to theatre, art, and english also reserve the right to photograph/videotape students and their work for institutional use.
At any time, photography/videography may be occurring on the McDaniel College campus and incidental footage of individuals who are not McDaniel College students, staff or faculty may be obtained. By entering campus property, individuals grant permission for use to McDaniel College in such circumstances. Questions about this policy should be directed to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
mcdaniel college, in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations governing affirmative action and non-discrimination does not discriminate in the recruitment, admission, and employment of students, faculty, and staff in the operation of any of its education programs and activities as defined by law. accordingly, nothing in this publication should be viewed as directly or indirectly expressing any limitation, specification or discrimination as to age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status. while persons identifying as transgender and transsexual are not covered by the anti-discrimination act by maryland code 54, mcdaniel college supports all 49b diversity in all aspects.
Any inquiries regarding the above may be directed to Jennifer Glennon, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-857-2205.
Equal Employment Opportunity Contacts:
provost and executive vice president, julia jasken, 410-857-2247
director of human resources, jenni glennon, 410-857-2205
Statement of Practices
365官方体育中文版the mcdaniel community has a reputation for academic excellence, collaborative learning, and social responsibility. a commitment to the principles of truth and honesty as outlined in the honor code is essential to the mission and academic integrity of the college.
365官方体育中文版mcdaniel is committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons without discrimination against any person and admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status or veteran status to all of the rights, privileges, programs, benefits, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the college.
for questions regarding title vi, title ix, and section 504, students may contact melanie conley, director of student academic support services, at 410-386-4029. employees should contact jenni glennon, director of human resources, at 410-857-2403.
McDaniel College Undergraduate Student FERPA Policy & Notification of Rights under FERPA
the family educational rights and privacy act (ferpa) affords eligible students certain rights with respect to their education records. (an "eligible student" under ferpa is a student who is 18 years of age or older or who attends a postsecondary institution at any age.)
Your Rights Under FERPA
365官方体育中文版your rights with respect to your education records include:
The right to inspect and review365官方体育中文版 the student's education records within 45 days of the day the College receives a request for access. A student should submit to the registrar, dean, head of the academic department, or other appropriate official, a written request that identifies the record(s) the student wishes to inspect. The College official will make arrangements for access and notify the student of the time and place where the records may be inspected. If the records are not maintained by the College official to whom the request was submitted, that official shall advise the student of the correct official to whom the request should be addressed.
The right to request the amendment of the student's education records that the student believes is inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise in violation of the student's privacy rights under FERPA. A student who wishes to ask the College to amend a record should write the College official responsible for the record, clearly identify the part of the record the student wants changed, and specify why it should be changed. If the College decides not to amend the record as requested, the College will notify the student in writing of the decision and the student's right to a hearing regarding the request for amendment. Additional information regarding the hearing procedures will be provided to the student when notified of the right to a hearing.
The right to provide written consent before the College discloses personally identifiable information from the student's education records, except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent.
365官方体育中文版the college may disclose education records without a student's prior written consent under the ferpa exception for disclosure including:
- To school officials with legitimate educational interests. A school official is a person employed by the College in an administrative, supervisory, academic or research, or support staff position (including law enforcement unit personnel and health staff); a person or company with whom the College has contracted as its agent to provide a service (such as an attorney, auditor, reporting or collection agent); a person serving on the Board of Trustees; or a student serving on an official committee or assisting another school official in performing his or her tasks.
- To the parent(s) of a student who claims the student as a dependent based on the IRS Code of 1986 Section 152. McDaniel College values the role of parents as partners in the education of our students. Our institutional philosophy is to encourage communication between students and parents about the student experience at McDaniel. To that end, the College may notify parents of dependent students when it has knowledge of situations adversely affecting a student. Such situations include academic deficiency (warning, probation, and dismissal) and those exceptions permitted under FERPA regarding alcohol and illegal drug policy violations.
- To officials of another school or school system in which the student seeks or intends to enroll
- To authorized representatives of the U.S. Comptroller General, the U.S. Attorney General, the U.S. Secretary of Education, or State and local educational authorities
- To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena
- To appropriate officials in connection with a health or safety emergency
- A request for information that is deemed by the College to be directory information.
The right to opt out of the release of a student's directory information.
365官方体育中文版directory information includes:
- student's name
- dates of attendance
- previous institutions(s) attended
- major field of study
- awards and honors (includes Dean's List)
- past and present participation in officially recognized sports and activities
- height and weight of athletes
The right to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education concerning alleged failures by the College to comply with the requirements of FERPA. The name and address of the Office that administers FERPA is:
Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202-5901